Our team talks to hundreds of prospects every month. From what we hear, social selling is a clear trend in the enterprise world.
Even our customers are finding new ways of getting their sales teams comfortable using social media.
Social proves to be a great way to start a conversation. It’s also a great way to generate referrals and leads!
By having the right content, technology, and training in place, your sales team will outperform their peers, every time.
For those of you who are still skeptical about adding social selling to your sales process, take a look at the stats we put together in this infographic about the “why” of social selling.
Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Key Social Selling Stats for Enterprises
- Decision makers are 4x more likely to buy with a referral from a friend
- 84% of B2B decision makers start their buying process with a referral
- 65% of new business comes directly from referrals
- Referred customers spend an average of 13% more than regular customers
- 90% of an employee’s social audience is new to the brand
- 40% of sales people have closed 2-5 deals per year from social selling
- 73% of salespeople using social selling as part of their sales process outperformed their sales peers and exceeded quota 23% more often
- 12% increase in brand advocacy generates 2x increase in revenue growth
- 93% of salespeople receive no training on social selling
- 53% want help with their social selling efforts
- Engaged employees are 2x as productive and are responsible for up to 80% of customer satisfaction
- Socially engaged companies are 58% more likely to attract top talent