In the past year, the data scientists at PostBeyond looked at all of our employee advocacy data from May 2019 to May 2020.
We analyzed 36,500+ users to figure out what makes a super social rockstar. In our analysis, we uncovered what separates the top 50 employee advocates from the rest. After looking at total interactions such as shares, comments and clicks as well as sharing behavior such as editing posts, frequency and device usage, and to top it off, social media presence – here’s what we found!
In this report, we analyzed 36,500+ employee advocates to discover:
- What the top-performing 50 advocates do differently.
- How do top-performing advocates use social media.
- The optimal sharing behaviors.
- How does having an employee advocacy platform make sharing easy?
- How users can maximize their performance.